Saturday, May 4, 2013

help needed for WCHS

I just wanted to post this for my local friends to see if they don't frequent the Wood County Humane Society's homepage like I do:

We are in desperate need of liquid laundry detergent (any brand), and bleach that contains 8.25% sodium hyperchlorite.  This percentage must be printed on the label so we know how to dilute it for our cleaning purposes. *Meijer and Wal-Mart brands contain this percentage*.  This is a fairly inexpensive way for you to help us care for the animals on a daily basis! 

It is really inexpensive.  Big jugs of bleach are really cheap (around $3) and you can find a 100 load container of liquid laundry detergent for around $8.

Next time you are at the grocery store, pick up a couple and drop it off here:

801 Van Camp Rd
Bowling Green, OH 43402

Or, if you don't know where that is or it's just easier to get things to me since you see me more often, I can take these items for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment