Tuesday, April 16, 2013

love.this.website. -- recyclebank

So I'm always surfing for cool websites to support my transition to a healthier, more socially responsible and eco-friendly lifestyle.  Just this week, I happened upon Recyclebank.


The website is really cool.  You basically play games, read informative articles and participate in polls, among other things, to gain points that go toward eco-friendly rewards and savings!  I'm all for it!  As you can see, it costs nothing to sign up and I've found it to be a GREAT learning experience.  If you are trying to teach yourself (or your kids) about the 3 R's (Rinse, Reuse, Recycle!) I think this website is a great place to start.  I've learned so much already and I've only poked around this site for a couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment