Saturday, April 27, 2013

love.this.weather. -- nature is showing off


Yeah... nature is totally showing off.  For weeks, it has been dreadful and FINALLY - this is weather I can deal with! I took pictures of these tulips today in a friend's garden.  They are too delightful. And I took them on my iPhone 4.  I'm quite impressed with the quality.

So my birthday is coming up in a few weeks.  The big 2-6.  I only mention this because this is the time of year I start getting awesome coupons in the mail.  Yesterday, free shipping and $15 from JCP.com and today, $20 from verabradley.com.  Score!

In other news, my summer concert has been decided and tickets have been purchased.  Angie and I are going to see Darren Criss (!!!) in Cleveland at the House of Blues on June 14th.  It was kind of a pain in the butt to get tickets and we had to go by way of stubhub because they sold out on ticketmaster... I hate ticketmaster.  Even though we had to pay double for the tickets, it's totally worth it.  This makes up for the sold out show in New York a couple years back.  We were ten minutes away and we didn't get to see him.

Looking forward to more beautiful weather and taking more awesome pictures!

Here is the song that I was humming all morning... I think it is very springy.  P.S. - I hum when I am happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment