Saturday, March 16, 2013

wmmh #2

Jogging.

I went jogging with my dogs tonight and it was such a rewarding experience.  I was having fun.  I think it was an especially positive experience for me because I can feel my weight loss.  It is easier to jog.

This was part of the point of doing that crazy hcg diet.  I wanted to drop enough weight initially that I could commit myself to an exercise program that would help drop more weight.

It feels good to be jogging again.  All that restraint from foods not on my list and all the discipline to sticking to my diet (I did cheat a little, but I bounced back to it) is paying off.

I can't wait to be able to run in events with Angie.  That would be the most amazing thing for me and currently, it is my goal.  For now, I'll run imaginary events with Opie and Maizy.

No comments:

Post a Comment