Tuesday, March 26, 2013

love.this.website. -- dogvacay

So one of the things I would like to use this blog for is to catalog cool websites I come across and want to share.  This one is especially useful for me and for my friends with canine babies.


If you don't want to board your dog in a kennel or pay an arm and a leg to do so, this website allows you to search for a place to board your dog in a real home.  And, if you want to make some money on the side and love dogs, you can become a host!  

Being a dog lover/owner, I am always looking for useful sites like this.  America loves their animals and it's a good thing because there are a lot of resources, such as DogVacay, that we might not have otherwise.  I know the next time I need a place for Opie and Maizy to stay and none of my friends are available, I'll be checking this website out.  Maybe one day, I will be a host!

No comments:

Post a Comment