Friday, March 15, 2013

love.this.morning. -- let's talk about last night...

I was exhausted last night, but felt the need to write.  So I blogged, and I'm not sure if it made any sense.  It definitely didn't flow, I remember that much.  I really don't feel like reading it again.  I am still tired.  I think my body is still adjusting from being in California for a week.

I woke up this morning feeling exceptionally well rested.  I cuddled with my babies.  I just got in from taking them on a nice little walk.  (I use Runtastic, do you?  It's a nifty little app to track your walks/jogs/runs).  While I was walking my dogs, I was thinking about how to recover from last night's post.  I talk about it like it was miserable, and it might have been, but what I was really thinking about was how to determine who I am.

I thought a good start would be to define what makes me happy.  So I decided to share what makes me happy on my blog, but not so much in long form.  This blog is already about what makes me happy, but I feel like I should share it differently, format it to where I can find them as entries.  So the "WMMH" is born.  

What
Makes 
M
Happy

I will be deviating from my typical posts and every now and again, hopefully every day, I will post a WMMH.  Today, I am kicking it off.


2 comments:

  1. Great idea! I found an app recently where you can do take a quick pic and list what you makes you happy so you have them all together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What app is that? Sounds interesting...

    ReplyDelete