Wednesday, February 20, 2013

love.this.documentary. -- searching for sugar man

I love movies, particularly indie films, but I also love documentaries.  Not all documentaries excite me, but this one really hit me.

I took my friend Kirsty's advice and watched Searching for Sugar Man.  Click >>here<< to see what she has to say about it.


I thoroughly enjoyed this documentary.  It inspires a moment for you to stop and take stock of your life and your priorities.  It's a film that you will tell other people about, one that will randomly pop into your mind one day.  After you watch this, you must download the soundtrack, featuring songs by Rodriguez.  Great album; find it >>here<<.

I don't want to say much more because you need to watch it.  Fantastic.  Inspiring.  Two thumbs way up.

No comments:

Post a Comment